Manage the Sales Lifecycle
Every dealership wants to accomplish the same goals: Connect with customers, manage the sales process, close deals faster, and grow accounts through referral business. The path to success starts by choosing the right management system. A lead management system capable of processing new internet leads, creating untouched Sales Up records and sending email notifications to sales managers. Even better, a cloud-based system, mobile ready, that can do all of this in real time. DealerTeam Sales App offers core features to manage the modern sales department at any dealership.
DealerTeam manages showroom traffic to better serve dealers with a flexible system that can quickly input new customer information, create accounts, assign available salespersons, and send mobile alerts to notify when appointments arrive or no show.
- The desk log displays daily activities within your dealership and captures the flow of customer traffic. Managers can work from one screen to assign new leads, follow the sales process, track demo drives and see when a deal is accepted. Other useful features of the Desk Log include;
- Mark a new customer in store
- Know when appointments arrive or when they no show
- Display when a salesperson is working with a customer
- Turn a cold prospect to a second salesperson
- Create new appointments
- Not all customers want to give their personal information but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be counted. Use the traffic log to capture inbound phone calls and to record walk-ins who just wanted to kick a few tires. Other useful features of the Traffic Log include;
- Add a quick description of the customer
- Record the date and time
- Connect a traffic log to a new sales up
- Calculate new-customer conversion ratios
All Sales Ups are tied to an Account. A Sales Up record temporarily connects a customer to a desired vehicle for the purpose of prospecting. When a customer has committed to purchase a vehicle the Sales Up is then promoted to a Car Deal. Additional information collected on a Sales up include the Lead Type, Lead Date, Lead Status and what source drove the customer to the dealership.
- Collect the name, phone, email, and mailing address of the customer. Add any information regarding a co-buyer. Note if the customer is in store or an internet lead. Measure response time, attach salespersons, assign ownership, and monitor progress made throughout the sales process.
- Use the look-up field Stock# to add in-stock vehicles and the desired vehicle will show in the lead name. Saving a desired vehicle will auto-populate the vehicle description fields on the Sales Up. If the desired vehicle is not in stock, populate the fields manually and learn what your customers are shopping for.
- Record pre-qualified loan amounts, desired monthly payments, and any anticipated down payment. Determine whether the customer intends to purchase or lease. Add financial information to the Sales Up and include current monthly payment, desired payment along with any preferred financial institution.
- If there is a trade vehicle, capture the year, make, model, and mileage. Record the VIN, add comments, and make an appraisal. Log the trade-in as a new service vehicle when purchased and notify the service manager and used car manager.
- Click the Create Appointment button at the top of a Sales Up to create appointments. Appointments will include the related Sales Up record and display on the assigned user's home page and in the Desk Log.
- Use workflows to assign follow-up tasks for Be-Backs. Confirm appointments with a reminder or email notification and push text alerts to salespersons and managers for improved response times. Report on the next activity date and know when the follow-up appointment has been scheduled.
- Open Activities - Record open follow-up tasks in the related sales up record. Mark the subject of the task whether it's a call, email, promotional letter, or a quote. Mark the due date and status, and quickly add comments. All tasks are displayed on the home page of the record owner. Reminders can be set for all tasks. Past-due activities are displayed in red and can be reported to management.
- Activity History - Record all completed follow-up in the sales up record. Create a communication tread between the salesperson and the customer. Log calls, send emails, and SMS messaging when available. Collect and store valuable information for future reference. New salespeople assigned to the customer can learn about the context of past conversations and gage the temperature of the prospect.
- Automated Workflows - Build automated workflows to enhance your dealerships follow-up policy. Create a lead-notification alert and send an email to the assigned salesperson when they have a new lead. Assign future tasks to the sales team based on time-dependent workflows. Enforce your desired method of customer follow-up and hold the sales team responsible.
Desk the Deal
Convert a Sales Up with the click of a button to desk the deal. Gather all the information needed to work the numbers and close the deal. Keep information in organized tabs.
- The Purchase Tab has a summary of the important information for quick reference. Display the Deal# and Date, Vehicle Stock#, Price, List, Discounts, Deposits, Trade Amounts, Financial Terms, Fees, Taxes, and Salespersons and Managers working the deal.
- Display the information from the vehicle record. Use the Stock# to map the information into the deal screen.
- Collect all the information needed for a buyer, co-buyer, and/or a company and broker.
- Add a up to three trades and capture the trade allowance, payoff, net, ACV, and trade vehicle information.
- Capture service contracts, GAP, maintenance contracts and other insurance products which you can define such as roadside protection.
- Sell additional items including parts and labor with totals related to the deal and a We Owe automatically generated.
- Stay compliant by capturing the customers insurance before delivering the vehicle.
- Record and disclose all fees associated with the deal.
- Create custom forms and populated through merge fields. Save valuable time by printing completed forms for the customer to sign on your own paper or state mandated carbon paper on an impact printer.
Set your business processes and approval requests to be finished automatically.
Process Builder provides a simple point-and-click interface to automate business processes. You can create automatic email alerts for deals over a certain size, auto-assign tasks as a deal moves through the different stages, and more.
Visualize and create any process with drag-and-drop simplicity.
Complex sales processes can be automated with drag-and-drop actions in Process Builder. Create workflows that guide sales agents through qualification conversations, intelligently recommend next steps on a deal, or automate manual tasks like filling out orders or putting together complex proposals.
Simplify the approval process to keep deals in motion.
Automate the approval process for simple or sophisticated business requests, including deal approvals, and recon estimates. You can respond to approval requests directly in Chatter, on your mobile device or via email.
Reports and Dashboards
Build reports without help from IT.
Our analytics software keeps you updated with customized reports that you can build with ease. Just drag and drop the fields, filters, groupings, and charts that you want, and get an immediate real-time view.
Modify charts in your report, on the same screen.
Track team performance with dashboards and other reporting tools, and quickly make changes to components to get the most important information front and center.
Make critical decisions from anywhere.
Use the customer analytics within Salesforce1 Mobile App to check on key business metrics from anywhere. Record emails on the go, create Sales Up and mange tasks. Build collaboration and get what you need to close deals faster, on any device.