Learn how-to receive a PO.
Open the PO for the Parts received.
Click the Receive Purchase Order button.
Enter the QTY Received for each Part listed on the Purchase Order. This field will populate automatically but it is also editable because Parts can be missing or delivered in different quantities.
Vendor data such as Invoice #, Amount, and Freight can be recorded in the optional input fields.
Click the Receive Parts button when finished.
Changes to the Purchase Order after it's Received
- The Vendor is no longer editable.
- The Status changes to Accepted.
- The action View/Edit is no longer available on PO Lines.
- The Qty Received is recorded.
- The User who received the Parts and Date/Time is recorded in Notes & Attachments.