Learn how to convert a Service Estimate to a Repair Order.
- Set the App to Service Department.
- Click "+" to open all tabs.
Scroll down and click on Service Estimates.
Click New button to create a new Service Estimate.
Click on drop down menu and select Service Estimate then click the Continue button.
- Type Customer name
- Click on the look-up icon to search database for desired name
- Select matching Customer name, if not available follow step 4 to create a New account.
- Click New button to create a new account and fill in
- Look-up and select Customer or create a new account if you do not find a matching name.
- Select Service Vehicle linked to Customer
- Input Current Mileage
- Look-up Service Repair Order
- Select Store Location. Ensure you select Store location because it doesn't default.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select Status of Service Estimate.
- Click check box if Service Estimate will be taxable.
- Click Save button to complete Service Estimate details.
- Add Job Line (Click "Add Job Line" to learn how-to)
- Click Add Estimate Lines RO#XXX-XXXX to Repair Order to complete conversion.
This is what was achieved and what was omitted in this how-to.