Administrator wants to change the logo for a Custom Application
Consider these requirements while saving a logo into the Document Library:
- Images in the Folder must be accessible to Internal Users.
- The image must be in GIF or JPEG format and less than 20 KB in size.
- If the image is larger than 300 pixels wide by 55 pixels high, then it will be scaled to fit.
- For the best on-screen display, we recommend you use an image with a transparent background.
NOTE: Logos for Standard Apps cannot be changed.
1. Upload the image file into Documents. If Documents is not in your tab bar, click the All Tabs plus to find it in the available list of objects.
2. Click "New" to add the image to Documents.
3. Name the file and tab out to automatically create the unique name. Check the Checkbox to make image Externally Available. Select the folder and a brief description is recommended when uploading images.
Choose a file to upload from your computer or create a reference link to the file by entering the URL.
4. Click Save.
1. From Setup --> Create --> Apps
2. Click Edit beside the Custom App for which you want to change the logo.
3. Click on “Insert an Image”.
4. Choose the File Location and select the image you saved to Documents in the first step.
4. Click "Save".